- Add all dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add all wet ingredients to a 2nd mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Slowly add dry ingredient mix to wet ingredient mixing bowl and whisk till it just comes together.
- add enough of your cooking oil to lightly grease the bottom of a non-stick pan.
- On medium-high heat (I used between 6 & 7 on my stove top), Use a ¼ measuring cup to scoop the pancake batter onto the pan.
- I cook my pancakes 1 minute 45 seconds on the first side and 2 minutes 15 seconds on the second side for perfect pancakes, this may vary between stoves/griddles.
*To get freshly ground gluten free oat flour, all you have to do is blend gluten free oats (we use “Only Oats” brand gluten-free oats from Bulk Barn, but any gluten free oats will do) in the blender, It’s super easy because its a 1:1 ratio for oat flour; this recipe calls for 1¾ of a cup of fresh oat flour, so you would simply grind 1¾ of a cup of gluten free oats to get 1¾ of a cup of freshly ground oat flour!
Photo by me, recipe adapted from foodprepper